Using Ruckus Search (including Knowledge Base Search)
Want a good answer? Ask a good question! The Ruckus technical support site employs a state of the art search engine technology to help you get the right answers -- fast and easy.
Here's some tips to get the most out of search:
- Notice that we start showing possible matches as you type - you may find your exact issue before you've even finished typing!
- You can use quotes to specify an exact phrase - for example "DHCP option 43"
- You can use + and - operators to specify words that must (+) or must not (-) appear in the search.
- "Cast a wide net" - it's better to start with simpler queries first and then add words if you find you're getting too many results. And with our new filtering options it's easy to filter to a specific product family or content source.
- Keep in mind that Ruckus products often run the same software regardless of the product. So a search on "configuring DHCP option 43" will probably give better results than "Configuring DHCP option 43 on a ZF7363". You can always filter by the product family after doing an initial search.