BPG: Configuring Cloudpath ES 5.2 and Virtual SmartZone 5.1 (GA)
Applicable To The Following Products
Cloudpath ES Highlights
- Automated onboarding for all users, including employees, guests, and contractors
- Intuitive workflow engine for comprehensive policy-driven access
- Distributes unique certificate per device based on policies
- Built-in certificate infrastructure and RADIUS server
- Automates EAP-TLS, the WPA2-Enterprise gold standard
- Supports guest use cases, including sponsorship
- Differentiates between IT-owned and personal devices
- Provides visibility into users, devices, and policies
- Integrates with Microsoft Active Directory and Certificate Services
- Integrates with external LDAP and RADIUS servers
- Integrates with your existing WLAN
Cloudpath ES is deployable on-premise as a VMware server(s) or is available as a cloud service to make a powerful addition to existing ZoneDirector and SmartZone platforms.
To request a Demo for a CP Trial account, click this Link.
Note: The Virtual SmartCell Gateway (vSCG) has a new name: Virtual SmartZone (vSZ). Same product, new name.
The Ruckus Virtual SmartZone (vSZ) is an NFV-based and cloud-ready WLAN controller for service providers and enterprises ready to elevate their WLAN deployment to the next level of flexibility, resiliency, andscale. vSZ operates in two modes: Essentials and High-Capacity.
Enterprises will find that the Essentials mode (vSZ-E) delivers world-beating Wi-Fi performance in an incredibly easy to manage and cost-effective package that’s friendly to both virtualized and/or distributed environments.
Managed Service Providers deploying the High-Capacity mode (vSZ-H) in their data center will experience a scalable carrier-class Wi-Fi rollout brimming with unique service provider features ready to back up their service level agreements.